Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Changing Weather

What a difference a week can make. Hell a few days. It was BEAUTIFUL out yesterday. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, the toad was whining. I didn't even need a jacket when riding the scooter. And it is supposed to be warmer today.

Mind you that didn't mean you still didn't hear "cho-ah" from the odd Korean. Hmmm ... yeah odd is a good word to use. :)

Of course the stores STILL had the bloody heat on. Even my gym had the heat one. As did my co-workers. I quickly put an end to that BS. We needed a window open not the heat on. The teachers room was too stuffy.

Here is hoping it stays this nice. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yip yip. I was in heaven. Did not have to have the heat on in my room. One of the Korean teachers cuddles up to a space heater in her room, and was still doing it this week. Then, on Tuesday, she scuttled from her room to the teacher's room during the break, and switched on the heater in there!
    I looked at her over my glasses (giving her the full brunt of my green eyes) and asked, "What? Are you cold?"
    She switched the heater off, and all the Korean teachers huddled together and muttered, "Cho-ah!" under their breath.
    It is to laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my co-workers, the Korean-Canadian, was cold yesterday and put the bloody heat on. Even the Korean teachers were complaining about it being on. Strange days.

    ReplyDelete