Thursday, May 12, 2011

What the ... fucktard convention!?!?!?

I was going to do a big write up about the idiots drinking and playing cards on the subway in Seoul but someone beat me to it. I am not talking about the coverage by bloggers like Bobby of Marmot's Hole (who was the 1st I saw "covering" this) I am talking about the coverage by What Would Fucktard Do.

WWFD pretty much nailed what I would have said on the head. The foreigners in question are mooks of the nth degree. They deserve to be exposed, ridiculed, and are mocked.

Then you have the 'tard who took such great offense to it, Han. I loved his indignation and hypocrisy. If it was a Korean he thinks people would have done something. Odds are they would have done ... nothing. If they don't care to get involved when people are being harassed or attacked why would they get involved when people are drinking and playing cards? And don't even get me started on people drinking in public in Korea ... or going around being drunken asses. It is hard to top the adjossis, although these morons on the subway have managed to reach that level.

Does this make the mooks actions on the subway ok? Hell no. None of that takes away from the simple truth that the "louts" are a bunch of mooks and that in an environment like Korea they drag all foreigners down by their actions. It does make you take Han's indignation with a few grains of salt though.

No comments:

Post a Comment