Wednesday, September 26, 2012

He's back ... but was he ever really gone?

Anonyjohn has "officially" graced What The Kimchi with his presence in the comment section. A comment he decided to put up in another form on david's blog while trolling there.


LOL Long time no see, Flint. 

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but that's the wrong John. Also, I've not posted or viewed your webpage in almost a year. So all these other people you think are me, aren't.

Oh John you wacky troll you. I'm sorry to disappoint you but I never said any of the recent comments on my site were made by you. (Also, never for once mistook John from Daejeon for you.) In fact, the ones I quoted as coming from you were from old posts you made here and on David's site. Admittedly, some of the ones I read recently were new to me but that is only because they were buried in my spam folder last year. Due to recent "posts" by some anonymii the spam folder was active.


I was going to say that it looks like I was wrong about John. He can learn new tricks. It seemed that he had added denying past posts to his repetoire of batshit inspired troll tactics. But it isn't really that new is it? It is just another way for him to deny reality while continuing to spew batshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment