Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Ho Ho!

It's Christmas Eve! Isn't it?

It REALLY doesn't feel like one to me this year. It has been a craptastic week. New shit to deal with every day. Instead of looking forward to celebrating Christmas I would rather just say fuck it and grinch about my tiny apartment.

I used to look forward to going to my favourite haunt every Christmas Eve. (Or rather ex-favourite haunt as I don't frequent it as much any more.) Last Christmas cured me of wanting that tonight.

WORST time I ever had on a Christmas Eve. The music sucked. Ok the band wasn't that bad but I really don't want to hear songs yelling on about "Fuck you and all the things you do." on Christmas Eve. Surely to god they could have learned some rock style Christmas songs. Hell Twisted Sister put out a GREAT Christmas Album. (Listening to it now.) WAY too many mooks were there. Every year one of the regulars would read The Night Before Christmas. The fucking mooks wouldn't even shut up and let him do that! He ended up giving up.

Thus went my Christmas Eve tradition in Korea. I don't have the energy to start a new one. Like I said it just doesn't feel like Christmas to me.

Merry Humbug to all
And Seasons Beatings to the mooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment