Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I was going to file this under What the ... kimchi? but it does fit in the Selfishly Oblivious category more.

A friend and I were sitting on the patio at Dunkin Donuts a few weeks ago. It is on a pretty standard intersection. Cars, especially taxis, constantly park illegally and block a lane. It should have 3 lanes per side at this point. However, the Dunkin side is usually relegated to 1 or 2.

This day, there were three assholes parked illegally. One of them, the one we will be discussing more, was blocking half of the crosswalk. (It is normal here for the taxi queue to stretch down and block the crosswalk.) They were there for a good hour before 1 of them left.




Finally, about 20 minutes later, the stupid bitch gets back in her car. She sits there with the car running. As soon as the light turns green for the PEDESTRIANS to walk she backs INTO the other pedestrian lane. The she turns left INTO the lane an drives THROUGH it while people are crossing! (I didn't have my camera out so I missed the first few seconds.)









I probably shouldn't be astounded by the stupidity of this driver, but I was. It isn't the first, second, or even the third time I have seen something like this. I once screwed up my ankle dodging some stupid bitch who pulled a stunt like this while I was using the crosswalk. Unfortunately I was busy kissing the pavement so I wasn't able to smash her window in or dent her door.

Which leads me to the reaction of the Koreans crossing the road. Except for some looks ... nothing. No yelling. Nothing. I was expecting at least some yelling. No one tried denting her hood.

As for the driver, she is and always will be nothing but a Cunning STunt!


2 comments:

  1. So true ! Jesus, this is just aggravating me some more about Korean drivers !

    http://taehanminkuk.blogspot.com/2009/11/korean-bullshit-driving-in-korea.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drive a scooter, and try to stick to the back streets. I am not brave enough to drive a car in Korea. My friend does and I have to admire the fact he hasn't cut one of these morons off and beaten them.

    ReplyDelete