Sunday, December 20, 2009

What the kimch ... errrrrr ... sushi?

No matter how bad you might think your life is there is always some dumb shit out there that allowed you to feel better. After reading about this guy all I could say was "God damn! Life is pretty good! I have one!"

Seriously though, what the fuck? Talk about someone in need of an intervention. Or alcohol. I remember reading a couple of months ago about how Japanese housewives were angry that their husbands spending too much time with virtual girlfriends. They complained that they were more attentive to the VR girls than their wife. Hmmm ... ok I guess I shouldn't have been surprised by this article. It is the next logical step for someone with no fucking life.


2 comments:

  1. Haha, that's freakin' ridiculous. Poor lonely bastard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That it is. I should have mentioned in my post that when I say VR girlfriend I DON'T mean a real female they met online. It is a computer character that is making their wives jealous and angry.

    ReplyDelete