Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What the ... Police Request?!?!?!?

I was perusing the Action Against MBC Facebook page when I saw something that made me shake my head. It is the perfect example, as if we need another, of why it is so easy to say South Korea is not foreigner friendly and how it is racist.

A guy posted about an article on Busan News. The gyst of it is that Busan Police are telling employers not to allow their foreign workers to go to Haeundae Beach because there have been some sex crimes committed there by foreigners.

Wow. Using that lack of logic and the Virginia Tech shooting the US should be asking all Universities to not allow Korea students.

What a bunch of fucktards.

4 comments:

  1. THIS WHITE TRASH LOSER IS IN KOREA ONLY TO LEECH MONEY FROM KOREANS WHILE HE GOES AROUND TAKING RANDOM PICTURES, MOCKING KOREANS AND LAUGHING AT KOREANS AND KOREAN CULTURE.... TYPICAL OF A STUPID LOSER WHO COULDN'T GET A JOB AT HOME AND A WHITE WOMAN. FETISHISM MUCH?

    YOU MUST BE THAT WHITE OBESE BASTARD THAT DID POST A NUNCH OF HATE PROPAGANDA AGAINST KOREA IN THE PAST. SURE U ARE CANADIAN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to work on your reading comprehension. It is clear that you can read and write, although your Caps Lock key seems to be stuck. Seriously though, I haven't lived in South Korea since May of 2010 and ... if you comprehended my blogs ... I am working at home in Canada.

      You really make yourself look retarded when you ignore, well, reality.

      I can honestly say I have never posted a NUNCH of hate propaganda against anyone. :)

      And yes I am Canadian, something I have attested to many times. Once again, your reading comprehension REALLY sucks.

      Have a nice day. :)

      Delete