Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Good Ship Kimchipop

A Flint and Stig production, inspired by 3gyupsal.

I've thrown away my pirate toys
Even my gun and blades.
I wanna make some noise
Making farts all day
The kimchi inspired way.
I'll learn how to make it too
And when I do, how would you
Like to be in my kimchi pirate crew ...

Oh the good ship Kimchipop
It's a spicy trip to the food shop
Where adjummas play
On the sunny beach of Busan bay.

Jimjilbangs are everywhere
The smell of garlic fills the air.
And there you are
Happy landing at a soju bar.

See the cabbage dance with kochujang
near a great big spicy kimchi rice cake.
If you eat too much ooh ooh
Your colon could start to bake.

On the good ship kimchipop
Make a korean pancake then into jail you hop
And dream away
On the good ship kimchipop.

No comments:

Post a Comment