Thursday, January 28, 2010

What the ... change of a day or two can do.

Gloomy and grey to snowy and nice. The grey days seem to suck the life out of me. I tend to be lethargic on those days.

Today the air was cool and crisp. About 10 seconds after I started scooting to work it started to snow. Just a flurry of small flakes. But it was nice. Ok not NICE nice but nice. I have no visor on my helmet anymore so the snow was hit my eyes at times. THAT wasn't nice. See, I can complain about anything. :)

Being that it is Friday might have something to do with my upbeat feeling too. This is my last day of Morning/Afternoon work. Starting next week it is back to the old afternoon/evening times. I can get back into my old routine again. And watch hockey in the mornings. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment