Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm Fed Up!

(to the tune of Alizee's "I'm Fed Up!")

They're babo (means stupid), heads up their asses.
There's more sense in th' stump of a tree.
To think for minutes, makes their head hurt,
They're completely moronic!

It's a big problem, their lazy mind.
Babo and stubborn, their lazy mind.
Melon full of shit is just a waste.
It makes me wonder , Is it a brick?

They're babo (means stupid), heads up their asses,
Mooks you keep away from me!
Today lying low, twisting my head,
Watching for idiots sneaking up on me.

I'm fed up with mookishness, I'm so overstressed,
Fumbling, crawling after soju that always flows down & back up,
I'm fed up with creeps crying over the cold, Wear a coat!
Not very cool but a fool, if I could mess up their rules,
I'm fed up with your complaints, mook. Use your brain for once!
Fed up with the lame pathetic excuses they give.
I'm fed up with hypocrites smiling, waving, As if!
I'm fed up with dumbass mooks! Fed up!

They're babo (means stupid), heads up their asses,
There's more sense in the finger of me!
No delight or pleasure, moronic measures,
Give me such misery, their idiocy.

Bada bada bum....

1 comment: