Thursday, February 18, 2010

What the ... gas lady?

I was watching the game when my door bell starts blasting and someone is trying to open my door. First thought ... fucking Christers are back. Turns out it was the Gas Lady to check that there are no leaks. Fine this won't take long. As she comes in the building owner summons her so she goes out, and leaves my door open. A minute later she is back. Heads out to the balcony to check for gas. Then heads to the kitchen but leaves the balcony door open.

She finds no gas leaks in the ... ahem ... kitchen. Signs off on it. Confirms my phone number. Asks for my name and is actually poised to write it. Then figures out she can't so leaves it blank and doesn't ask me to sign. She heads out not closing the door.

What the kimchi is with Koreans and doors!? Kids or adults they just don't seem to be able to simply close a god damn door. Summer or winter. They either let the heat out in the winter or the cold air out in the summer. Then they fucking wonder why they are cold or hot.

Oh the kicker with Gas Lady. I went to boil some water for coffee. Gas didn't work. Just to be safe I check ... and it is off. Bitch shut off my gas before leaving. What the kimchi!?

4 comments:

  1. Haha that happened to me when the gas lady came to my place. You'd think that they would have the courtesy to turn the damn gas back on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to think they would. Now I know better. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids know what it means when I ask them if they have a tail. I'm considering starting to ask my co-workers.

    ReplyDelete